TJ 'Virtuoso' model - 14k rose gold bonded
TJ 'Virtuoso' model in stunning 14k rose gold bonding
An outstanding TJ 'Virtuoso' model with 14k gold bonded finish inside and outside of the headjoint, body and footjoint tubes.
- 14k rose gold bonding inside and outside of TJ body tube
- TJ 925 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- TJ 925 silver body headjoint and footjoint
- Stunning headjoint designed by TJ team in England
- Headjoint, body and footjoint tubing from Japan
- Stunning headjoint design
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- High quality Italian pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Beautiful cherrywood case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
For information on pricing and availability from the TJ flute distributor in your country click here
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
The most effective way to protect yourself against Coronavirus is by frequently washing your hands with soap and water and/or cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand rub.
1. Do not share instruments during a rehearsal or concert.
2. Before rehearsal/performance begins:
a. Wash your hands well with soap and water and then use alcohol-based hand rub.
b. Wipe down the lip plate and each key of every instrument with an alcohol wipe and then discard wipe. (Take
extreme care not to touch the pads with the alcohol wipe).
3. If you have a wooden lip, head, flute or wooden piccolo them do not wipe down the wood with an alcohol wipe!
4. Try not to touch your face with your hands until rehearsal is over. If you do, wipe hands and fingers with alcohol-based hand rub or alcohol wipe before touching the flute.
5. After every rehearsal or performance: before putting the instrument into its case, first swab the inside of the flute and put the cleaning cloth in a plastic sandwich bag, then wipe down the lip plate and keys with an alcohol wipe, being careful not to touch the pads. Upon arriving home, wash the swab/cloth as soon as possible and throw away the plastic bag.