TJ 10x with open G#
TJ silver-plated 10x with open G# mechanism
"Wow What a fantastic flute!!! I play an open G# platinum flute and so recommend the TJ 10x flute with open G# mechanism. At last what a wonderful and affordabel opportunity to play on this mechanism" - Clare Southworth - Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music in London
This is the perfect flute for those who want to have an affordable instrument with open G# mechanism. This TJ10x flute is a very free blowing and high quality silver-plated instrument.
The difference is that the open G# mechansim doesn't have a rear G# tone hole. Instead each descending note is played by depressing each finger in turn. So the main difference is that the G# is played by having four fingers of the left hand down and the G played by depressing the four fingers plus left hand little finger lever. In short the G# is fingererd like a G on the modern day flute and the G is like the modern day G#. When you play the flute it makes real sense!
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Open G# mechanism
- Padding - High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Post Covid-19 lockdown, are you feeling a little lost, stressed or anxious and possibly in need of some motivation? Check out 'The Happy Flutist'
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.